Dr. Pamela Raburu
B.Ed. (London), M.A. (London), Ph.D. (Lancaster)
- Establish quality standards for management and activities for the University;
- Provide for objective performance contracting for staff and University Schools/Institutes;
- Provide for a follow up and monitoring mechanisms for the realisation of the performance contracts, including reasons for non-achievement; and
- Provide quality assurance and quality control of all academic programmes.
- Chairperson of the Board who shall be appointed by the Vice-Chancellor from among the senior academic staff;
- Director, Quality Assurance and Performance Contracting - Secretary;
- Four (4) Deans/Directors nominated by Senate;
- Registrar (AA);
- Registrar (PA);
- Registrar (RIO); and
- Four Academic staff representatives.
- be answerable to the Vice-Chancellor;
- receive regular progress reports for consideration and approval; and
- monitor and evaluate the general performance of the Directorate.
Email Address :
Orange Wireless :
|057 2501804||Extension :||128|
Orange Fixed :